BetterHelp has been the largest podcast advertiser in the world since 2020, with a true affinity for creators and shows. Podcasts offer a unique opportunity to connect people from all walks of life through storytelling, and it proves to be one of the best advertising channels out there today. We’re excited to stand as the Welcome Sponsor for The Podcast Show, and even more excited to offer 1 month of free therapy to all event attendees. We’ll see you at the entrance to the industry portion of the event; stop by and say hello!
BetterHelp is the world’s largest therapy service, facilitating over 5,000,000 video sessions, voice calls, chats and messages every month. We set out on a mission to make sure everyone has easy, affordable, and private access to high-quality therapy. Since 2013, over 30,000 licensed, accredited, and board-certified therapists from BetterHelp’s network have helped more than 2,000,000 people face life’s challenges and improve their mental health.
*BetterHelp Terms and Conditions for one month of free therapy
- This offer is available to new customers 18 years of age or older. New customers are defined as individuals and their associated email accounts not previously registered in the BetterHelp system with a therapist matched.
- Employees of BetterHelp and The podcast show 2022 employees cannot participate.
- Individuals who opt-in to receiving the offer will receive an email after the show that contains a link to BetterHelp sign up page.
- Individuals will have 60 days from receiving their emailed link to sign up to begin their 30-day trial and redeem their free sessions. Sessions are limited to 1 session per week, up to a maximum of 4 sessions in the 30 days from the time the individual has been matched with a therapist.
- Once the individual creates their account, enters valid payment information, and is matched with a therapist, the 30-day trial begins for their weekly therapy sessions. Please note, during the sign-up process on BetterHelp's page, customers will be asked to provide valid payment information to secure their free trial.
- The customer will not be charged for the 30-day trial; however, they will be charged for the following month(s) as a paying customer unless they choose to cancel. Trial sessions will expire at the end of the 30 days regardless of use and the individual will be charged for future month(s) unless canceled.
- The individual will receive an email from BetterHelp prior to the end of their trial to remind them that recurring charges will begin monthly at the end of the trial unless the customer cancels.
- Additional terms can be found at https://www.betterhelp.com/terms/ and https://www.betterhelp.com/privacy
- BetterHelp reserves the right to adjust or cancel this offering at any time and for any reason
For any issues regarding your BetterHelp therapy, please reach out directly to email@example.com