Please see below the compulsory documents required for your exhibition space. Please submit your compulsory documents to email@example.com by 11 April. Please note that exhibitors will not be assigned load-in vehicle slots until all documents are received.
All Exhibitors (Space Only, Shell Scheme & Entertainment Suite):
All exhibitors MUST submit the following documentation:
- Risk assessment (including Covid safety measures)
- This should detail what work will be carried out on your stand and how you will be doing so safely.
- For a method statement template please click here.
- Method statement
- This should include details of any stand building and potential hazards during build-up and breakdown, as well as the controls in place to reduce and minimise these hazards.
- For a risk assessment template please click here.
- H&S declaration
- Public Liability Insurance
- Whilst we take every precaution to protect your property during the event, neither the organisers nor the Business Design Centre accepts any responsibility for any loss or damage. You will need to ensure you have public insurance cover. We recommend public liability of anything from £2-£5 million.
Space Only Exhibitors MUST also submit a detailed Stand Design. *
* All Space Only stands are subject to approval by The Podcast Show. Please note, the maximum stands height is 4m unless approved by the show organisers and signed off by a structural engineer.
Our preferred contractors are detailed within the Exhibitor Manual. If you are bringing your own external contractors you need to complete the following form for each contractor.
Please note, failure to provide this form for your external contractors may result in contractors being turned away at the loading bay.