Please see below the compulsory documents required for your exhibition space. Please submit your compulsory documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 April.
Please note that exhibitors will not be assigned load-in vehicle slots until all documents are received.
All Exhibitors (Space Only, Shell Scheme & Entertainment Suite):
All exhibitors MUST submit the following documentation:
- Risk assessment
This should include details of any stand building and potential hazards during build-up and breakdown, as well as the controls in place to reduce and minimise these hazards. Consider the layout of the venue in relation to your stand location including the permanent venue tenants and offices.
- For a risk assessment template please click here.
- Construction Timetable
- This should detail a timeline for every task and event during the stand build.
- For a construction timetable template please click here.
- H&S declaration
- Public Liability Insurance
- Whilst we take every precaution to protect your property during the event, neither the organisers nor the Business Design Centre accepts any responsibility for any loss or damage. You will need to ensure you have public insurance cover. We require public liability of a minimum of £5 million.
Space Only Exhibitors MUST also submit a detailed Stand Design* (including plans, elevations and full detail of fabrics and materials being used).
* All Space Only stands are subject to approval by The Podcast Show. Please note, the maximum stands height is 4m unless approved by the show organisers and signed off by a structural engineer. Any stands without an approved stand design will not be able to commence their build.
Our recommended contractors are detailed within the Exhibitor Manual. If you are bringing your own external contractors you need to complete the following form for each contractor.
Please note, failure to provide this form for your external contractors may result in contractors being turned away at the loading bay.