1. Passes for The Podcast Show can be bought using a Payment Plan that allows You to pay for passes over two payments (each an “Instalment”). The Payment Plan is available to any delegate buying a Pass online between 14th February 2022 and 1st May 2022 until 23:59 (the “Eligibility Period”), subject to Pass availability. The first Instalment must be paid within the Eligibility Period.
2. The full price of your purchase of the Pass (an example being £55 per Pass price plus a per ticket booking fee of £4.40 (8%) and service charge of £0 for electronic tickets) will be charged as follows:
£31.90 per Pass (including a £4.40/8% booking fee and a per Pass service charge of £0)
|Final||£27.50 perPass (including a per transaction delivery fee of £0)||1st May|
1. Subject to paragraph 10 below, the first Instalment is non-refundable unless cancelled or postponed due to Covid-19 government guidelines. The first Instalment includes a per Pass booking fee of 8% and service charge of £0 for electronic passes and £2 for postal which, subject to paragraph 10 below, is also nonrefundable.
2. The first Instalment (including service charge and handling fee) will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your purchase of the Pass during the Eligibility Period. The final Instalment/ each subsequent Instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the due dates as set out in paragraph 2 above, without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, we may update the expiry date on our records and attempt to process the payment again. If your card is declined again, you will be contacted for an alternative card. Any alternative card must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the due date, your ticket will be void, but you will not receive a refund for the first Instalment (including service charge) already made.
3. A per transaction cost of delivery of the Pass (£0) will be added to, and paid for at the time of, the final Instalment.
4. The transaction will be completed only once your payment of all Instalments and fees have been processed and the total due paid in full.
5. If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full by the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and we are not provided with an alternative credit or debit card within 5 days of the relevant due date where the original method of payment provided is declined (as per paragraph 4 above), you will lose (i) the first Instalment (including service charge) and (ii) the Pass(es) to which you were entitled under the Payment Plan.
6. The Payment Plan requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket and pay the full Pass price plus service charge and handling and delivery fee.
7. It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all Instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
8. The first Instalment (including service charge) is non-refundable save where The Podcast Show 2022 is cancelled. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover this money in anyway whatsoever.
9. Passes cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, save as provided in See Ticket’s purchase policy referred to in paragraph 12 below.
10. These special Terms and Conditions are in addition to See Tickets standard Purchase Policy available at: https://www.seetickets.com/content/terms-and-conditions